Quote:
Originally posted by Jesus was BROWN:
Two Things:
1) Anyone who supports Ron Paul is an idiot, so I don't give two shits about anything you say.
2) I only stumbled upon that site because your filthy concubine mom showed it to me. Get some.
Jesus(Texas is worse than Hitler)
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Look son don't quit your day job because being a comedian isn't cutting it. At least I have the balls to show who I am supporting. I get it kid, you don't like Ron Paul so who do you like? So i'm an idiot because I support Ron Paul, that's cool. That's alot of idiots, because there is Millions of us. I guess you think Duane Peters is an idiot too. Hey I wouldn't be suprised if Mike liked Ron Paul. And one more thing JC can't help people like you, so quit screaming his name like he is nailing you from behind.